Theology Ethics Literature Politics
No internet in Brittany?
Not expecting to have access, no... could be wrong!
Dear me! Brittany! I'm so envious! Have a great time. Will miss your posting.
Brittany, Brittany, Brittany...Andy: "Don't like it"
Have a great break, mpj.Hey it's been a bit since I checked your blog. You look a bit funkier in this photo, but I must say I enjoyed your previous more tweedy incarnation.Thanks for your summaries of heresies.
michael this is your brother. i hope you had a good time in brittny. mum and dad say gday and i would like to say that i find your blog very interesting but what would i know hey? i could be wrong. take it easy. dave
What's a hiatus?
........ im a jew
Post a Comment
8 comments:
No internet in Brittany?
Not expecting to have access, no... could be wrong!
Dear me! Brittany! I'm so envious! Have a great time. Will miss your posting.
Brittany, Brittany, Brittany...
Andy: "Don't like it"
Have a great break, mpj.
Hey it's been a bit since I checked your blog. You look a bit funkier in this photo, but I must say I enjoyed your previous more tweedy incarnation.
Thanks for your summaries of heresies.
michael this is your brother. i hope you had a good time in brittny. mum and dad say gday and i would like to say that i find your blog very interesting but what would i know hey? i could be wrong. take it easy. dave
What's a hiatus?
........ im a jew
Post a Comment