Now there's a coincidence: I read this article quite independently yesterday. It's good, although I wouldn't have minded a bit more depth on some of the points discussed there (this is probably an unrealistic request, given its length).
BTW, I can thoroughly recommend Terry Eagleton's discussion of the matter in the LRB (included in the references to the cited article).
4 comments:
Can you try the link again, I can't get it, something about cookie error, even though I have cookies activated.
Seems ok to me...
hmm.
Try the URL with the "?cookieSet=1" deleted from the end.
i.e.
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1741-2005.2007.00172.x
Now there's a coincidence: I read this article quite independently yesterday. It's good, although I wouldn't have minded a bit more depth on some of the points discussed there (this is probably an unrealistic request, given its length).
BTW, I can thoroughly recommend Terry Eagleton's discussion of the matter in the LRB (included in the references to the cited article).
Post a Comment