Theology Ethics Literature Politics
Best of luck, Michael. God's peace be with you in the process.Scott
All the best dear brother!
does that mean you're back in oxford? i saw you got an article in studies in christian ethics.
Back in Oxford? I haven't left yet. Actually saw you walking along the street today Andy. And yes, I got an article in SCE. Is it out?
I hate to display my ignorance, but what is a Viva?
I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Best of luck, Michael. God's peace be with you in the process.
Scott
All the best dear brother!
does that mean you're back in oxford? i saw you got an article in studies in christian ethics.
Back in Oxford? I haven't left yet. Actually saw you walking along the street today Andy.
And yes, I got an article in SCE. Is it out?
I hate to display my ignorance, but what is a Viva?
I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment