Michael that was good. I think the ending is a little abrupt --- and the "Which is why ..." is open to misunderstanding --- but the transition, via the experience of things set up even with the best intentions and ideals, is rather fine. "It is a great mistake to somehow imagine that love can endure when we do not ..."
6 comments:
Well written Michael. And it's nice to know you lecturer in theology at Moore too :-)
Nice one Mike - deserves a wider circulation
Well done on the Coltrane reference. That rates.
Michael that was good. I think the ending is a little abrupt --- and the "Which is why ..." is open to misunderstanding --- but the transition, via the experience of things set up even with the best intentions and ideals, is rather fine. "It is a great mistake to somehow imagine that love can endure when we do not ..."
Beautifully put article.
Nathan
Great article Michael, I'm glad you're being put to good use down under. You are missed back in Blighty
Post a Comment