Theology Ethics Literature Politics
Thanks MikeI've bookmarked the blog and am sure to return again
Thanks for the link, Michael. I've posted a comment ad loc (subject to approval, I'm told!).For your amusement: this is what "creation science" looks like from within geekworld. Given the sensibility of the cartoon in question, there's an irony in the protagonist being driven to prayer ...Nice use of quote marks in your title, BTW.
Yes, I intend to use the quotation marks forevermore just to remind us what we are dealing with here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks Mike
I've bookmarked the blog and am sure to return again
Thanks for the link, Michael. I've posted a comment ad loc (subject to approval, I'm told!).
For your amusement: this is what "creation science" looks like from within geekworld. Given the sensibility of the cartoon in question, there's an irony in the protagonist being driven to prayer ...
Nice use of quote marks in your title, BTW.
Yes, I intend to use the quotation marks forevermore just to remind us what we are dealing with here.
Post a Comment