Yes, sorry, I was just so shocked at the fact that you may be positive, nay not positive just not as overly negative, about Anglicanism ... lucky I was sitting down for that, Mike.
It's just the cheekiness of your cousins coming thru.
Oh well, it is just that at times of crisis it may be helpful to be reminded of the real strengths of our tradition: that it isn't a waste of time to belong to it.
6 comments:
Glad I'm sitting down when I read your last words of that post.
Sorry, irony gets lost on the internet - what do you mean exactly?
Yes, sorry, I was just so shocked at the fact that you may be positive, nay not positive just not as overly negative, about Anglicanism ... lucky I was sitting down for that, Mike.
It's just the cheekiness of your cousins coming thru.
Oh well, it is just that at times of crisis it may be helpful to be reminded of the real strengths of our tradition: that it isn't a waste of time to belong to it.
Amen
Hey, I just made an eBook about J.C. Ryle. http://blog.ministrygrowers.com/2008/02/05/download-are-you-asleep/
It seem relevant to your conversation.
Cheers,
Mike Anderson
blog.ministrygrowers.com
Post a Comment