Friday, June 13, 2008

Sacha Wittgenstein

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not about to make this a 'how cute is my kid' blog, but:

Sacha, aged 5, says to me the other day -


Opposite is opposite of same



I am still thinking about it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with how cute is my kid blogs?

Steve Carlisle said...

Can you pass on my MA topics, I would like some assistance from the young scholar.

That is actually gold!

Anonymous said...

How is that deep? It's just a litotical tautology... Says nothing and loves to take its time saying it...

That should put you off how cute is my kid in future!

Kidding - your kid is a genius

Anonymous said...

Sacha's 5!!! Oh dear, time for me to go off and get my old age pension and then have a cup of Bonox while listening to modern music on 2CH.

hardygreenwood said...

Maybe if you made your blog "how cute is my kid" it'd be a little more interesting ;p