Theology Ethics Literature Politics
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A...;-)
I don't think Dr Bolt yet threatened in his proudly held position of Mo man of Moore.BTW, what does PGB do for Movember?
--BTW, what does PGB do for Movember?--Dunno, but perhaps he and I could twirl ours a bit, grow some mutton-chops as well and rechristen next month "Dundreamber" (proceeds to the eeny meeny miny Thalassæmia Society of NSW.)
Shouldn't have chosen the pink room for that snap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcH9dXkzR4
I think you should take a shot with one eyebrow raised - that would look really cool! Or maybe take a final shot with a bit of help from this http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/acc/beards/118.htmlIf it's just a Movember thing does that mean you're going to shave it all off in a week or so?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A...
;-)
I don't think Dr Bolt yet threatened in his proudly held position of Mo man of Moore.
BTW, what does PGB do for Movember?
--BTW, what does PGB do for Movember?--
Dunno, but perhaps he and I could twirl ours a bit, grow some mutton-chops as well and rechristen next month "Dundreamber" (proceeds to the eeny meeny miny Thalassæmia Society of NSW.)
Shouldn't have chosen the pink room for that snap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcH9dXkzR4
I think you should take a shot with one eyebrow raised - that would look really cool!
Or maybe take a final shot with a bit of help from this http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/acc/beards/118.html
If it's just a Movember thing does that mean you're going to shave it all off in a week or so?
Post a Comment