On the Religion Report talking about Benedict's encyclical
You can listen to a discussion I had with the ABC's Stephen Crittenden on Benedict XVI's latest encyclical here. It is about 44 mins into the programme.
The transcript is obviously done using some software, because it misheard me a few times and I think I sound less coherent in the transcript than I do on the recording. Never mind.
hey, that was awesome! I'm obviously not used to that program but the presenter introduced you like he was expecting you to be a bull in a china shop and you met him with grace and humanity that created the ground to put forward the points on where the Pope's theology is lacking... loved the U2 quip as well! Sal
13 comments:
Great job, Michael.
cheers!
"It is about 44 mins into the programme."
When I accessed the online streaming audio (Real Player format) it was 18:47 into the 30 minute programme.
Ta:
I was using WMP. That might explain the difference.
You sound like an Australian!
that'd be on account of beig one!
The transcript, however, was thoroughly Oxonian.
Well said though.
Even I read it Michael and thought you did OK.
aw gee thanks ma.
The transcript is obviously done using some software, because it misheard me a few times and I think I sound less coherent in the transcript than I do on the recording. Never mind.
I did kind of realise that.
'strewth, did ya mate?
;-)
hey, that was awesome! I'm obviously not used to that program but the presenter introduced you like he was expecting you to be a bull in a china shop and you met him with grace and humanity that created the ground to put forward the points on where the Pope's theology is lacking... loved the U2 quip as well!
Sal
Post a Comment