Theology Ethics Literature Politics
congratulations Michael!
Excellent!So when do you get to come home?
Well done, bro!
Congratulations Michael. Typo schmypo. I've hardly read a book this year without one :-)
Well done, Michael. hope you can 'enjoy' the let down nonetheless.
Hey Michael - Congratulations ! Cheers, Dominic
Mike -- for old time's sake, you should hand it in at 4:59PM. Ahh Nostalgia.Praise God.
Great news Michael! Well done!
good stuff!(justin - i did a 4:59 today!!)
Congratulations Michael.
Well done Mike - can we order advance copies at Amazon yet?
Hey Michael...your profile's out of date ;-)Congratulations, of course.
Hey, I discovered the typo as predicted!
Congratulations! How much longer are you going to be in the UK?
Here until September. Waiting for viva, and having some holidays etc.
Congrats Michael, must be a great feeling of relief! (Bummer about the typo!!)
[Jeremy Halcrow said]well done Michael.Hope we get to read the 'dummies' popular version sometime in the future!
I'm really pleased for you. Congratulations!
Michael,Congrats. It's a good feeling isn't it!
Do you have any practical tips on martyrdom?Gavin
Practical tips? Martyrdom is one of those things you don't get by wanting. Jeremy: 'dummies version'? I think this probably IS the dummies version!
Congratulations Michael! And for those who aren't Oxford fold, you'll be pleased to know the Viva is a "public examination" so you can all come and watch if you want ...
Post a Comment
23 comments:
congratulations Michael!
Excellent!
So when do you get to come home?
Well done, bro!
Congratulations Michael. Typo schmypo. I've hardly read a book this year without one :-)
Well done, Michael. hope you can 'enjoy' the let down nonetheless.
Hey Michael - Congratulations ! Cheers, Dominic
Mike -- for old time's sake, you should hand it in at 4:59PM.
Ahh Nostalgia.
Praise God.
Great news Michael! Well done!
good stuff!
(justin - i did a 4:59 today!!)
Congratulations Michael.
Well done Mike - can we order advance copies at Amazon yet?
Well done Mike - can we order advance copies at Amazon yet?
Hey Michael...your profile's out of date ;-)
Congratulations, of course.
Hey, I discovered the typo as predicted!
Congratulations! How much longer are you going to be in the UK?
Here until September. Waiting for viva, and having some holidays etc.
Congrats Michael, must be a great feeling of relief! (Bummer about the typo!!)
[Jeremy Halcrow said]
well done Michael.
Hope we get to read the 'dummies' popular version sometime in the future!
I'm really pleased for you. Congratulations!
Michael,
Congrats. It's a good feeling isn't it!
Do you have any practical tips on martyrdom?
Gavin
Practical tips? Martyrdom is one of those things you don't get by wanting.
Jeremy: 'dummies version'? I think this probably IS the dummies version!
Congratulations Michael! And for those who aren't Oxford fold, you'll be pleased to know the Viva is a "public examination" so you can all come and watch if you want ...
Post a Comment