Back in September last year, I wrote a post in praise of teachers.
In it, I listed ten of my favourite teachers selected from the whole spread of my educational career (20+ years and still going...). I gave a brief explanation in each case.
Now, I am not much one for memes - but could this one work? I need your help.
Here goes:
List FIVE of your favourite teachers, and tell us what made them great. Then tag some people whose blogs you read...
I tag:
12 comments:
This is a great meme idea! I'm looking forward to thinking about my answers.
Eeek!!! MJ, I haven't even done the two memes that I was tagged for on Ali's blog!!! I'm so not a meme-er ...
I confess that I am not much either..
but this could be really good. See, it's a meme about other people, not about you and how smarty-pants you are....
I am thinking thinking thinking...but I can only come up with two so far!!
2 will do! or, you could drop your standards a little!
How did you come up with 10!!!!
I've not had nearly as much time under teachers - that may have something to do with it!!
I thought of five...well, six, but I counted two as one!
I'm keen to play, but am having internet/modem difficulties at the moment and so mightn't get to post for the next week or two.
Here's my contribution:
http://exiledpreacher.blogspot.com/2008/05/best-teacher-meme.html
I haven't done my Meme yet...
I've never been good with turning in assignments...
OK, done - only a week late, so I guess that's 20% off?
Post a Comment