Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Key Posts from the Past

Here is I hope a useful selection of past posts. I have chosen according to those that most sparked discussion, rather than those I think that most reflect my interests or emphases in this blog.


imitating christ
sacraments
enhypostasis/anhypostasis
the Bible, and Theology
Stanley Hauerwas
Bernd Wannenwetsch on sex and the trinity
mission and theology
rethinking the term 'propositional'
doctrine - a rationale
the great evangelical bible swindle
kataangelism
if christian schools were really christian...?
von balthasar and impassability
at the crossroads
the famous smacking discussion!
was bonhoeffer a martyr?
gurus and growing up
violence: what is it?
straining at gnats
david hicks: does this bother you?
power of scripture

3 comments:

byron smith said...

I was about to say you should put these into your sidebar, but you already have. Thanks for the links - it's good to give readers a chance to dig back into old stuff we mightn't have seen.

michael jensen said...

yeah, I did this mainly out of envy of your organisational ability.

Is there a correlation between the neatness of one's blog and the neatness of one's desk or car?

there is my case....

michael jensen said...

Oh, Byron: how do you make things in the sidebars in a smaller font?