• Pasty white skin with healthy lack of UV overexposure • glum expression to suit the local weather • missing tie as befitting your return to student days • interior location with background in focus illustrating a feet-on-the-ground approach
Crikey, what an ugly git. You everthought about a face swap? Plastic surgery? Prayer ministry? Or at the very least a big paper bag to cover that monstrosity on your shoulders? All the best, Spin
4 comments:
• Pasty white skin with healthy lack of UV overexposure
• glum expression to suit the local weather
• missing tie as befitting your return to student days
• interior location with background in focus illustrating a feet-on-the-ground approach
I don't think the old photo is so bad...
I'm with your mum on this one. Suave is much better.
Crikey, what an ugly git.
You everthought about a face swap?
Plastic surgery? Prayer ministry? Or at the very least a big paper bag to cover that monstrosity on your shoulders?
All the best,
Spin
We (Jack, Claire, Lexie and I) have voted.... Yes we wholeheartedly agree.... You look definitely most like Sasha! Does he own a tie and a suit?
Post a Comment